Paperback , 96 pages.
Published February 15th by Amberley Publishing first published February 1st More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book.
- Station Name: BARTLOW (Stour Valley Line).
- The Reshaping of the Stour Valley Line - Branch Line?
- Kashaful Haqaiq.
- Colne Valley & Halstead Railway Through Time by Andy T. Wallis (Paperback, 2011).
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters.
Sort order. Middlethought rated it it was amazing Aug 05, Stockfish rated it it was amazing Mar 17, Toryn Green added it Oct 21, There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About Andy T.
Andy T. Books by Andy T. Trivia About The Colne Valley No trivia or quizzes yet.
- Resilience: Bounce back from whatever life throws at you.
- Andy T. Wallis (Author of Ipswich to Felixstowe Branch Through Time)!
- Saffron Walden Railway.
- PDF Online Stour Valley Railway Part 2 Through Time : Clare to Shelford & Audley End?
- Market towns in Essex.
- Neptunes Angel (C.A.T. Series Book 2).
- Mr. Darcy and the Secret of Becoming a Gentleman.
Wallis This part of the Stour Valley line dates from and survived for years; the Saffron Walden branch followed a few months later. From the s, both lines fought a rearguard action against road competition. Busy again during the Second World War and for a short period afterwards, both lines benefitted from new diesel motive power by By then, the writing was on the wall for both lines, despite Haverhill being designated a London overspill town.
The Colne Valley Halstead Railway Through Time by Andy T. Wallis
In this volume, we look at the line between Clare and Shelford, as well as the Saffron Walden branch. Stour Valley Railway Through Time Part 2 takes the reader on a tour of both lines showing through old and contemporary photographs the history of the stations on the lines over the last forty four years.
The remnants from Clare westwards and the Saffron Walden branch are explored fully, showing some pleasing sites as well as modern developments. Paperback: 96 pages Dimensions: All rights reserved.